A CRM and a Marketing Automation tool are must have for today’s modern businesses
In our modern times most of the businesses out there have marketing and sales teams that work together having goals that are aligned to each other. This is a very important aspect in the world of business because marketing teams need to generate a certain volume of leads, while sales teams need to work on closing these leads. So in order to have an effective process, each business should take into consideration using a CRM that is integrated with a Marketing Automation Tool because sales and marketing are evolving together. In this way, by using combined processes a business can easily accelerate the lead’s life cycle by integrating customer data with behavior tracking.
In order to support these processes, a Marketing Automation Tool can be a fantastic way to automate all your marketing operations and centralize marketing collateral like emails, landing pages, and hosted content. Integrating it with your CRM system will allow you to transfer lead information easily between marketing and sales, ensuring you deliver the right message at the right time. When combining a CRM with a Marketing Automation Tool you will benefit from a better alignment between marketing and sales which will improve the effectiveness of campaigns and provide a strong return on your software and marketing investments.
What does integrating a CRM with a Marketing Automation Tool means?
In simple words, the integration between your CRM and the Marketing Automation Tool would require both systems to interact and be in congruence with one another. This means that the integration should be bi-directional, and your CRM system should talk to your marketing automation platform while your marketing automation platform should talk to your CRM. When you make regular updates to the customer and prospect record within the CRM system, the data should sync back to your marketing automation platform ensuring there is consistency in the data between the systems. The process of synchronization begins by mapping fields from your CRM system into your marketing automation platform, and after the initial mapping the data added or changed in one system will automatically update in the other. The bi-directional synchronization can occur in real time or at certain intervals for larger systems.
What are the benefits of combining a CRM with Marketing Automation?
- You can perform targeted email campaigns to CRM Contacts. A Marketing Automation Tool will come along with email marketing functionality. You will be able to send targeted email marketing campaigns directly to individuals already in the system.
- Your sales and marketing teams will be able to work as a single unit and will have common goals while working on the same data.
- The communication with the customers during the marketing sales cycles will be consistent.
- As automation will aid the sales pitch you will be able to get more conversations. Your sales agents will also know the right time to contact the lead because of web tracking.
- Your sales and marketing teams benefit of transparency in the process as both the teams will know the criteria for qualified leads.
- The automated lead scoring based on the leads activity will give the sales team an idea of which leads to chase first.
- You will get actionable insights into every aspect of the sales and marketing process, from prospect interaction with your site, emails or app, to telephony and sales pipeline.
Share the same goals
When Marketing Automation Tool and the CRM system come together in the same software package it naturally determines two departments to work cohesively towards the same objectives. Marketing and sales departments aim to accomplish many of the same goals advancing prospects to the sales cycle. Combination of marketing and sales can now become a smart option for businesses looking to get the most out of every penny spent on their campaigns and to get maximum value to their customers.
1CRM features integration with the HubSpot inbound marketing software
1CRM users can integrate with the HubSpot inbound marketing software platform. HubSpot helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. This integration brings the vital HubSpot data and features to 1CRM to help you automate your sales and marketing processes.
The benefits of integrating 1CRM with HubSpot include:
Your Marketing team sends better qualified leads to the sales team;
Sales reps spend more time selling, less time qualifying and doing data entry;
Improve customer retention with 1:1 nurturing;
Track more email communication without sales reps learning new systems;
Benefit from accurate, real-time data for sales and marketing dashboards and closed-loop
marketing ROI reporting.